{ LOVE ME SOME BANNERS }

jeudi 7 février 2013

I had a post yesterday over at Crate Paper blog about me and my love for banner designs: you can read the full post here and here are my two layouts:

this first one is just a self portrait :

 


 


 I used the new Maggie Holmes collection and let me tell you I need more of everything from this collection! I use these beautiful pins to hold my hair!!


The second layout is just a happy cluster of embellishments I love from Maggie Holmes collection:









well I am off to take a class!! yes a class with Wilna Furstenberg! I could not resist: she is my number one hero :)

are you taking this class? I might see you there!!


 hugs
sophie 




4 commentaires:

  1. Gorgeous layouts! So many beautiful details!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. what BEAUTIFUL and FUN layouts--love how they just pop!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ta page "Sick Girl" m'a inspiré, merci Sophie. Bon WE. Bisous. (sur mon blog aujourd'hui)

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground