{ Bedtime stories / histoires du soir }

samedi 2 mars 2013




(feel free to click on the layout for an enlarged view)

I really can't get enough of these Crate Paper Fourteen papers and embellies. They are so my kind of colors!

I used this collection to document this happy moment , our bedtime ritual: and for once Daddy was home to tell the story!



Most embellies here are Fourteen. I just added a flower from the new Dear Lizzy collection as well as a peg.

The frame is mounted on 3D adhesive.

I cut the title with my Cameo and added a frame and some stapples.

hope you have a great week-end!
hugs
sophie

bonjour amis francophones!
et oui je ne peux pas me passer de cette collection de chez Crate Paper Fourteen. Les couleurs et les embellissements me plaisent tellement!
Je les ai utilisés pour faire cette page sur notre petit rituel du soir. 
J'ai coupé le titre à la Cameo et j'ai aussi coupé un cadre que jai attaché à la page par des agraphes.
Le cadre type polaroid est monté sur du scotch 3 D.


2 commentaires:

  1. SERIOUSLY GORGEOUS!! I love how you captured this every day moment--SO sweet!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. je t'ai scraplifté ici: http://chiknana.canalblog.com/archives/2013/03/19/26687303.html. Merci Sophie pour toute l'inspiration que tu procures.

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground