{ More christmas presents ...}

lundi 5 janvier 2015

While I am back to work... I have scheduled this little post ..
Just a few projects I have not shared yet: two christmas presents I made last minute in december.

#1 A pillow for my sweet niece: 

I used Hawthorne Threads Calliope collection and this tutorial I wanted to use forever to make that heart shape. I hope to make a whole quilt out of this block one day!!


It is also my first time making an invibly zipped pillow case and I am quite happy with it!


#2 For my children I made these softies. 
They were just a soft addition to their presents under the trees and they were very happy to be surprised by something mummy made for them.

I used this pannel by Birch fabric: adorable!
I bought 2 other prints and still wonder how to use them. More pillows maybe.

I love this company and I have heard they make gorgeous knits! their solid knits are calling my name!
And they are organic too.




Well, that's all from me folks!
Hope you are surviving the end of the holidays!
hugs


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground