{JOURNAL YOUR DECEMBER with CRATE PAPER }

vendredi 27 décembre 2013

Today I have my last post as a DT member on the Crate Paper blog.
You can read the full post here.


I wish I had time to make a << December Daily >> album this year, just like past years. But, unfortunately, I didn't have the time. Like many of you out there, I was way too busy this season to keep a daily journal of our life. However, I still wanted to remember the nice days we spent as a family and all of the excitement that the season held for us.

That is why I created this layout; it's a top 25 based on the twenty-five things we had enjoyed doing prior to the 25th of December.


 I decided to place most the emphasis on the journaling using large sized red numbers. I positioned a number next to each section, and anchored them to the left most side of the layout.

I added a bunch of my favorite embellishments.

Oh ! I can't believe this is my last post for Crate Paper. It makes me all teary to be honest, although I know taking a break from the indusrty is the best thing I can do for my family and myself.

I hope you are enjoying this Christmas week! I am loving it!

hugs
sophie

4 commentaires:

  1. Wonderful idea to make this page instead of a December Daily.
    I like the huge numbers and the journaling stripes and the pictures are so lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Sophie, each one of your layouts is magical to me!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It's very wintery)
    I think that if you don't _have_ to make something for a team and you still want to create something when you have time it wouldn't feel like obligation but fun. Have nice holidays and happy new year!

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground